Literally "Vegetarium" means: "Perfect environment to grow".
The “Vegetarium” project is aimed at wholesome transformation of personality through positive development of all three dimensions of the integral approach:
• Elevate and stabilize the level of consciousness;
• Balance the character;
• Deepening the main competences.
Combining training and vacation this programme is dedicated to learning from each other as well as from the nature.
You join a balanced life rhythm which includes various practices for the body and soul, healthy food, walks in nature, individual and cooperative creativity, as well as physical and mental labor dedicated to biodiversity and social unity.
We improve our manifestations and achievements, acquiring fundamental knowledge in the main directions which are:
• Approaches and dimensions in the integrated system;
• Natural medicine and prevention;
• Ecology and ecological agriculture;
• Psychology and pedagogy;
• Some others...
This leads to fruitful self-development !
Our sustainable homes and gardens in the village of Zhelen offer the necessary environment for integral development of the body, mind and personality. We are looking forward to make you experience this fabulous adventure!
What is the Integral approach?
• A beautiful synthesis between the world's wisdom and applied sciences;
• An understanding of the unity and differences in nature, humans and society;
• A system for harmonizing one's health, relationships and life goals;
• Respect for individual characteristics and talents.
What does the Integral Approach have to offer?
• Gaining insight into a new level of the “puzzle” of life;
• The necessary methods and means for succeeding in important spheres of life;
• Overcoming the inertia of every-day life through an exciting journey inside oneself;
• The secrets to harmonious communication as well as sharing knowledge, attitudes and experience in an interesting fashion;
• Developing skills and learning techniques for the body and mind, healthy nutrition, herbal remedies and ecological culture.